75 Mile Reliability Ride Postponed

In view of the weather forecast for Sunday 9th February, the decision has been made to postpone the 75 mile reliability ride scheduled for that morning. The predicted wind gusts of 60-70 mph coupled with the intense rainfall and exposed nature of the route means that the safety of riders would be compromised.

Our intention is to reschedule the 75 mile reliability ride within the next few weeks. All original entries will be automatically rolled over. If you are unable to make the rescheduled date then due to processing costs no refunds will be given but instead your entry fee will be donated to a charitable cause (Wales Air Ambulance).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused but rider safety is our primary concern.