100 Mile Reliability Ride Postponed

Given the extreme weather conditions forecasted this weekend with the arrival of Storm Dennis, and particularly so given the amber weather warnings in place over almost all of the 100 mile reliability ride route lasting the event’s duration, the decision has been made to postpone this Sunday’s 100 mile reliability ride.

The event will be rescheduled at a later date and all original entries will be valid. Due to processing costs, no refunds will be given and so if you are unable to make the rescheduled date then a charity donation (Wales Air Ambulance) will be made with your entry fee.

Once again, we apologise for the postponement but rider safety is always a priority.