Welcome to October’s Club Development Newsletter featuring a roundup of all the great work clubs have undertaken over the summer and a look forward to what’s coming up in the next few weeks.
This Month’s issue includes:
· From Go-Ride to Glasgow, How Go-Ride played such a vital role for our Team Wales athletes development.
· Breeze is coming – Women’s only cycling network launching in South Wales this autumn
· Go-Ride Tour review – Report from July’s Go-Ride tour events this summer.
· Funding your club- A guide for how to apply for funding for your club
· How to keep your club active this winter – Club feature from West Wales Cycle Racing Team
· 2015 Affiliations – Details of how the process will change.
· Club Workshops are back – Dates confirmed for club development workshops this October.
Click on link to download October’s Newsletter