With effect from 1st January 2014 all membership for the club will be managed through the British Cycling Management Tool. This is an online database that the club secretary will use to store all members details. As it is accessed via the British Cycling website all new members and renewals will need to apply for membership through an online account. This does not mean that you need to be a member of British Cycling. You will just need to setup an account on their website to apply for club membership. (However, all members are encouraged to join British Cycling to take advantage of their third party liability insurance, or another organization such as the Cyclist Touring Club that offers the same protection.)
During the registration you will need to accept terms and conditions of Cardiff Ajax CC. These are listed below.
Details of British Cycling Management Tool and FAQs can be found by clinking this link.
Membership can be applied for at Cardiff Ajax CC Subscription Page.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is due from the 1st January, and runs until 31st December.
- Once membership expires, you will be notified by email, and must renew with 28 days otherwise you will be deemed no longer a club member and your details will be removed from the club management tool.
- All new membership and renewals should be applied for through the club subscription page hosted by British Cycling.
- All members details will be held on British Cycling Management Tool. Neither British Cycling or the club will share your details with any 3rd party.
- All new subscriptions will be either accepted or rejected by the club secretary. Any person whose application to join the club is rejected have right to appeal in writing to club chairman and club secretary.
- All members agree to abide by the club constitution which can be found by visiting the link below.
- Once membership is accepted you will be issued a membership card. You will need to fill out your details and carry the card on all club rides.
If you have exceptional circumstances whereby you cannot apply for or renew membership using the British Cycling website then please email the club secretary directly stating why you cannot apply online.
If you have any questions regarding membership then please contact the membership secretary or website administrator. Their details can be found on Cardiff Ajax Contact Us page.