It’s that time of year again when we all start thinking about the festive season.The annual Ajax Christmas dinner will be held at Rhiwbina Recreational Club, Lon-Y-Dail, Cardiff CF14 6EA on Sunday 4th December 2011.
The format is for those who want to go straight to the event can do so for 12 noon, to sit down for the meal at 1pm. The Sunday ride will leave Maindy at 9:30am that day and end up at 13:30 hrs at the event.
Partners and children are encouraged to attend and can meet you there, or attend with you if you’re not going on the ride.
The menu and prices are here –
- Soup, Turkey Dinner and Christmas pudding £10.
- Vegetarian Option. £10.
- Children’s Chicken Nuggets and Chips £3.
- Children’s portion soup, turkey dinner and ice cream. £3.
There will be bike storage on site.
Father Christmas will be attending and handing out gifts to children under 14 years of age.
Stand Up Bingo – Raffle – And a BAR! So what do you need to do now?
Please contact one of the ticket sellers for details. With name(s) of people attending, any special dietary requirements, menu required and ages of children 14 and under.
Don’t forget your children’s names so that Santa doesn’t get it wrong when handing them their present!
How Do You Pay?
You can pay prior to the event or pay on the day. It’s up to you. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are going.
Ticket sellers include:
- Tony Carroll on Wednesday nights at the trackside
- Bernard Brown Sunday ride
- Pat Jennings on Wednesday nights at the trackside
- Jack Gibson Students only
- Lisa Chichester Barry and Vale members
- Ceri Price Penarth and Vale members
Alternatively, please enter all your details into the comments box below and I will pass this on to Mark Austin.