Organised by Becky Aicheler of Castle Bikes, the 2012 Celtic Series is a new time trial series held in South Wales. The aim of the series is to provide a friendly challenge for clubs and individuals. We would like to encourage new riders to have a go at time trialling, nevermind your level of fitness and are especially keen to encourage women to have a go.
Hopefully all the information you need about the series, how to enter a time trial and what to expect on race day is on the Celtic Series Website.
The six events in the series are listed below.
- Saturday 17th March 2pm R10/16A promoted by Cardiff Ajax
- Saturday 21st April 2pm R10/4 promoted by West Wales Cyclists’ League
- Tuesday 29th May 6.30pm R10/4 promoted by Pembrokeshire Velo
- Tuesday 12th June 6.30pm R10/9 promoted by Ogmore Valley Wheelers
- Tuesday 19th June 6.30pm R10/16A promoted by Cwmcarn Paragon
- Tuesday 17th July 6.00pm R10/22A promoted by Port Talbot Wheelers
For more information on how the series works, each event, prizes and how to start time trialling, then please visit the Celtic Series Website.