Hi all, here are the details for the Club 10 Mile TT to be held on Saturday 17th March at 2pm.
Startsheet can be downloaded here.
Please read notes below.
Timekeepers : Tudor Thomas and Robin Field
Course : R10/16A
START At light standard IF 21 at southern end of layby 0.4 miles north of Abercarn on A467. Proceed southbound, taking 2nd exit at roundabout to continue on A467 to Wattsville roundabout and take 1st exit onto dual carriageway (A467). Proceed on dual carriageway to Risca roundabout (5.16 miles). Turn by circling the roundabout to continue on dual carriageway northbound to Wattsville roundabout. Take 3rd exit signposted Abercarn to continue on A467 single carriageway to take 2nd exit at roundabout to continue to Abercarn. Bear left (WITH GREAT CARE) on unclassified road (2nd entrance signed to Prince of Wales Industrial Estate) and in 200ydsFINISH at light standard IF463 on left opposite entrance to Bridge Street (cul-de-sac) on right. 10.000 miles.
District Regulation There are double white lines at the start. Any rider turning in the road at the start WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Please continue for 200 yds past start to turn at roundabout.
Event HQ : Scout Hall, Abercarn, NP11 5AR. Very close to finish. Numbers, signing on (Open from 12:00pm), First aid kit & Result Board and Prize Presentation will be at the HQ.
1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10
1st Lady £25 2nd Lady £15 3rd Lady £10
1st Vet £15 2nd Vet £10 3rd Vet £5
1st Junior £15 2nd Junior £10 3rd Junior £5
1st Juvenile £15 2nd Juvenile £10 3rd Juvenile £5
1st Juvenile/Lady £15 2nd Juvenile/Lady £10 3rd Juvenile/Lady £5
One rider one prize
1. In the interests of your own safety, CTT and the event promoters advise you to wear a hard shell helmet that meets an international safety standard.
2. Sign on to collect your number – each rider must collect their own number. Only riders listed on the start sheet can ride.
3. Refreshments will be available. Tea, Coffee, or Squash with return of number after the event
4. Marshall’s will be positioned around the course they are there to show you the way, they have no authority over the traffic.
5. No first aider will be available but a first aid kit will be available at the HQ.
6. Please do not park on the road outside the HQ, it obscures the finish line.