The club’s AGM is always held on the first Wednesday of December (7th December).
This year, as usual, it will be held in the Lecture Room at Maindy on the first floor. The meeting will start at 08:30pm. Tea and buns from 8:00pm.
The meeting is open to all members of the club and it is an opportunity to air your views, make suggestions for the future or put a proposition forward. You can also volunteer to go on the committee or become one of the club’s officers. New faces and new ideas are always welcome.
Please attend – this is an opportunity for you to see how the club works and also volunteer to help out.
1. Minutes of last year’s AGM
3. Chairperson’s Report – MA
4. Treasurer’s Report – BB
5. Vote for Club President – (RP nominated by MA & BB)
6. Vote for Club Chair – (TC nominated by LW & BB)
7. Vote for Club Secretary – (ST nominated by CP & MA)
8. Vote for Club Treasurer – (BB nominated by LW & RP)
9. Vote for Membership Secretary – (CP nominated by ST & MA)
10. Vote for Club Captain –
11. Vote for Committee Members –
Proposal 1 – That the post of web designer / officer to be made an official post.
MA & PJ
Proposal 2 – That the club puts on a summer track racing series during summer 2012 and organises a Welsh Track Championship.
PS & AD
NO OTHER PROPOSALS HAVE BEEN PUT FORWARD IN THE REQUIRED TIME.